Monday, June 25, 2007

First.. for a while

When I checked the datacenters this morning for some new vineri triskaideka rankings, I was happy to see that I was on the first place. The online radios guy was second, and a vineri triskaideka .com paid domain was on the third place. Last but not least the Luck ( goodluck ? :) ) vineri triskaideka page was forth ( I was kinda surprised to see that this Luck page has a link on Posesy's webpage, one of the organizers ).
Later this afternoon I was surprised to see that my page has vanished from the first page. I calmly checked the second page, then the third. Then , again calmly, I searched site:vineri-triskaideka-tupeu.blogspot.com. Again nothing. Ok, NOW it's time to PANIC.
Seems like I've overdone it with some stuff.. I mean damn, G didn't do this before when I tryed something similar with the chml srucnoc contest. Things have changed I guess.
So, for now I won't be doing very much for this vineri triskaideka blog, I'll just wait and see what's gonna happen.
All the best wishes to everybody in the vineri triskaideka contest, and Goodluck to you all. Tupeu Out !


vineri triskaideka

No comments: