Friday, June 29, 2007

Second place

A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati.

Hello vineri triskaideka guys.
Last friday wasn't as good as I expected it to be. The romanian bac exam was really difficult, and I won't get nearly as good grades as on my oral exams.
Anyway, back to the vineri triskaideka contest. Seems that I've lost the first place for the vineri triskaideka query, in favor of carnacior's entry. If I didn't know that I actually got links from only 4 different websites, maybe I'd be a little bit sad. But I'm really looking forward to the next week, when exams will be over and I'll have more time for seo and this vineri triskaideka contest.
For now I'm quite happy, as it seems my fellow competitors don't know much about seo. Or should I be sad ? :)
Anyway, G seems to love my vineri triskaideka blog. With 21 pages in the index , and the cache of my page changed daily in his index.. What can I say :)
I now got the first reports from Google webmasters too.
Here's a little insight on my crawl rate :
Vineri triskaideka crawl rate
Quite good I might say.. For now. :)
So, Goodluck vineri triskaideka competitors. See you soon. Tupeu out !


vineri triskaideka

No comments: