Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Recovering signs

A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati.

Hello again, vineri triskaideka friends. If you've read this vineri triskaideka blog before, you probably know I've been having some problems with my contest entry.
Let me tell you how things went on. So first, I used the minima blog template, and all went well. I got indexed quickly and landed on the first place when vineri triskaideka was searched. Well, a couple of days later I decided to change the blog theme, and I guess that google thought it was a new vineri triskaideka page, and the old page no longer existed. As you probably know, all blogger blogs have very low code to text ratios, and a change of theme is equal to a dramatic ( close to 90 % ) change in your website. I'm guessing that's why my main page got into the supplemental index.
Yesterday morning, some datacenters pulled my page into the regular index, and also indexed the new page, with the new theme. They also put my blog on my old first vineri triskaideka place.
Sadly enough, yesterday night all the datacenters turned back to the old situation, with my old vineri triskaideka blog indexed page, and back to supplemental.
Today, I can see that some datacenters have indexed 17 pages of mine, but still no change with my index page. So I'm back to waiting, I guess.
Also, some weird shit I can't really figure out is that the cached screenshot that Google takes from my vineri triskaideka entry is really messed up, overlapping all of my blog text on a small piece of online paper :). For now, I can't really see why it does that, but I saw that it captures the vineri triskaideka text corectly, so that's really all I care of.
Goodluck guys with your vineri triskaideka pages. Tupeu out !


Vineri triskaideka

No comments: