Wednesday, June 27, 2007

First again

A fost lansat un nou website, care contine tutoriale video atat pentru linux cat si pentru windows. Va invitam sa-l vizitati.

Thank you GOD !
Hello vineri triskaideka mates. The day started great for me, as I had my english oral exam at 8 AM, which I passed with an A ( a 10 .. in your face Netrakid :D ). When I got home I ate a little and of course checked my current vineri triskaideka ranking.
I was happy to see that I was the first place holder in the main google.com, and even more pleased to see that all the datacenters showed the same results for the vineri triskaideka query.
So, for now, here is the top 5 :
1 - this vineri triskaideka blog
2 - the online radios guy
3 - the paid domain guy, who decided to make a fun picture blog. That's kinda cool, as you sacrifice lots of vineri triskaideka related content, but it's easyer to get some vineri triskaideka links.
4 - Carnacior's entry
5 - Netrakid
I still can't figure out why my blog's cache looks so messed up, but I've seen that it only looks this way in firefox, in internet explorer everything is ok.
Goodluck vineri triskaideka friends, goodluck with your seo and in your real life. Tupeu out !


vineri triskaideka

2 comments:

Pixel Dublu said...

No more first place for you mister :D i got 1st place :D

La Brute said...

Yep.. But I did no actual link building. Just posted some links on 2 of my sites, and 2 of my forum profiles. I see you joing all kind of bullshit directories :)