Saturday, June 23, 2007

Finally indexed

Yep, this vineri triskaideka blog is finally in Google's index. The crawl date was 21 Jun 2007 16:40:05 GMT, but datacenters only picked it up on the 22nd June. Anyway, I think it's kinda good that it got crawled exactly one day after I put it online.
I'm not very excited , at the moment, about my current ranking. After being indexed, G landed me and my vineri triskaideka blog on the second place, just behind Carnacior's page.
So for now the top 3 is like this :
1 - Carnacior
2 - Tupeu
3 - Netrakid
Well, to comment my current position, I'm second but I didn't really do anything for vineri triskaiddeka, so I guess the competition is as lazy as I am for now.
As a response for Carnocior, man, I only chose blogger for my vineri triskaideka entry because of it's stability ( it's hosted on Google's servers ), because of the US ip and because it's very easy to create and edit vineri triskaideka articles.
To Netrakid, keep working on that english, and good luck to everybody in the vineri triskaideka contest.
I won't be doing anything for the contest until after the "bac", so see you then. Tupeu out !


vineri triskaideka

No comments: