Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Supplemental ?

Hello vineri triskaideka friends. This was a really great day for me, as it was the first Bacalaureat day for. I got an A ( a 10 for you romanian guys ) on the romanian oral exam, which is really great, as I didn't quite expect to get such a high grade.
Anyway, I got a little bit sad when I checked Google's datacenters when I got home. Seems like I'm now in the supplemental results. Ain't this fun ? Something else I've seen is that the supplemental cache date is 20 Jun 2007, which is before the page was even indexed in the regular index for vineri triskaideka.
Well, what can I say, I'm still waiting for the next 2 weeks for the exams to be over, and then for about another 2 weeks I'll take a deeper look into vineri triskaideka, as that's my free time from the bac until my exams for college. For now I'll just stick to posting.
Goodluck vineri triskaideka fellows, and goodluck to this blog too. Tupeu out !


vineri triskaideka

No comments: