Friday, June 22, 2007

Contest prizes

Only the second day of the contest, a few more vineri triskaideka in Google's index, but I'm still waiting for Big G's visit.
I guess it's time to present the contest prizes. Well, nothing spectacular here I must say.
The first place holder at the end of the contest period ( 20th October ) will get 3 very nice scripts. First, Article Submitter, a little program that does exactly what it's name says, it automatically submits your articles to 600 article directories ( or so it claims ). I must admit I could use this one on vineri triskaideka :)
Secondly, Website Submitter is a little semi-automatic submitting program. Again, kinda useful, but not very much :) And finally, Website Popularity, a little tool that gives you some info about your website, as well as it's ranking in SE's.
Places 2 and 3 will get some scripts, e-books and some tutorials.
There's a little vineri triskaideka prize that made Tupeu laugh a little.. The organisers are also willing to do SEO for the top place holders of a SEO contest. Kinda weird huh ? :)
There might also be some Vineri triskaideka surprize prizes along the way, but I wouldn't hold my breath for them.
That's it for now. In hope that G will index this Vineri triskaideka blog soon, GoodLuck to you all. Tupeu out !


Vineri triskaideka

No comments: