Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Vineri triskaideka has started

It's official. The Vineri triskaideka contest has started just a few hours ago ! As a webarea member and moderator, I wanted to join as soon as I found out about it, so here I am.
For now, it's not very clear to me what "Vineri triskaideka" actually means, I can just tell you that Vineri means friday in english. The second term is currently a mistery to me, but I'll be back later with the explanation.. Unleast I hope so :)
Hopefully there will be a little bit of competition ( I was a little upset when I saw that someone alse had already registered the Vineri triskaideka blogs here at blogger, but I made up this name with tupeu in it. Hope it works ) , and 4 months from now, a lot of people will be waiting to see who will win the big prize.. Well not so big actually :D
See you later guys, and remmeber, Vineri triskaideka + Tupeu = Love :)


Vineri triskaideka

No comments: